Information and guidance on applying for a home, making a claim for Housing Benefit and private sector housing
Apply for social housing and manage your housing application through the Home Connections Portal
Help and support if you are homeless or facing homelessness
Advice on joining the housing register and applying for social housing
Information and advice for private sector landlords and tenants.
Three Rivers District Council housing, homelessness and tenancy strategies
Apply for Housing Benefit and other financial support
Report an empty home that has been vacant for two or more years
What to do if your living conditions in your rental property are unsafe
As set out by the Housing Act 2004, a property is considered an HMO if it is occupied by three or more unrelated tenants who share amenities, such as a kitchen and bathroom.
Support on making your home eco-friendly, energy saving and home energy efficiency grants
Disables Facilities Grants (DFGs) are available to help make home improvements and repairs so you can live independently your home.
If you need extra help to pay your rent, you could get some financial support. These are called Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP).