Report it

Raise a report with Three Rivers District Council
If you are moving home into, out of or within Three Rivers please let us know your new address details using our online form.
More about street care, litter collection, dog fouling, graffiti and fly-tipping
License holders must report accidents involving a licensed vehicle within 72 hours of an incident
Let us know if you have found a dog, cat or other pet and cannot locate the owner or let us know if you have lost your pet
Request a replacement bin if your bin is lost, damaged or stolen
We have a legal duty to ensure that environmental pollution, including noise, smoke, light and odour is kept to a minimum.
Report a vehicle you believe is abandoned or causing a nuisance
Report a damaged or missing street nameplate on a public road