Pay for it
You can pay:
- Council tax: 9 digits in length beginning with 5
- Business rates: 9 digits in length beginning with 1
- Sundry invoice: 10 digits in length beginning with 7
- Garage rent: 14 digits in length beginning with 3
- Housing benefit overpayment: 8 digits in length beginning with 8
Pay by phone
You can also make a payment call the 24-hour automated telephone payments line on 0345 606 6465. This is a secure site and payments made using this method will reach your account within 24 hours.
Set up a direct debit
The easiest way to pay your council tax or business rates is via a direct debit.You can even choose to pay on the 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th or 25th of each month.
Standing Order / Online Banking
The Council’s bank details are:
- Account name: Three Rivers District Council
- Sort code: 30-97-07
- Account: 00912478
On all payments please quote your reference number
Pay your parking penaltyPay your parking penalty online
If you wish to pay the penalty, you can use the automatic payment line to pay by debit or credit card by telephoning 0330 0880997 (24 hours a day/7days a week). Have your vehicle details, debit or credit card details and penalty charge number available.
If you have any other enquiries, you can contact the Parking Service by telephoning 0208 207 7422.