In this section
This Privacy Notice sets out:
- Our name and contact details
- How we collect your personal information
- The contact details of our Data Protection Officer
- The purposes and legal basis for processing your personal information
- The sources and categories of personal information we obtain
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal information
- The details of transfers of personal information overseas
- How long we keep your personal information
- Your rights and accessing your personal information
- Use of IP addresses and cookies
- When you must by law provide your personal information to us
It applies to all personal information we collect whether by letter, email, face-to-face, telephone, online or any other method.
To find out more about how we process your personal information in specific circumstances you may need to refer to the Service specific privacy notice giving more precise details of that processing. You can find this in any personal communications you may receive from any of our service departments or when you contact them directly. Service specific Privacy Notices are published below.
We seek to comply at all times with the General Data Protection Regulation and the UK Data Protection Act (the Data Protection Legislation).