Find out about the range of animal welfare services we offer or report an animal welfare concern
Apply for an animal activities licence or a dangerous wild animal licence and view our public register of licensed animal welfare operators in the Three Rivers area.
Let us know if you have found a dog, cat or other pet and cannot locate the owner or let us know if you have lost your pet
Advice on how to document and report nuisance animal noise
Information and guidance on anti-social behaviour involving animals and the methods used to control it
Information regarding a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO) relating to dog control in public spaces.
View our animal welfare policies
See information and pricing for pest control services in Three Rivers District
Tell us if you need us to collect a dead wild or domesticated animal on your property
Information on reporting a full or damaged dog bin or dog fouling