Guidance and tools for businesses in Three Rivers District
Three Rivers District Councill has well-established procedures for tendering for work or buying products. Please view the guidance.
Business rates. Business rates. Pay or find out about rates for commercial properties.
A range of tools and support are available for businesses in Three Rivers District.
We offer a cost-effective bin and waste collection service for businesses
When you start a new food business or take over an existing business, you must register with your local authority.
Individuals or organisations which provide certain licensable activities, such as selling alcohol, providing regulated entertainment, or supplying late-night refreshment, must hold licences to authorise these activities, under the Licensing Act 2003.
Help for businesses and individuals to work sustainably