Benefits and financial support

Apply for Housing Benefit and other financial support
Universal Credit is a monthly payment to support you if you’re on a low income or unemployed.
See what support is available to help with the cost of living, including welcoming spaces in the district.
If you are a resident, financially vulnerable and need help to pay your Council Tax, you can apply for Council Tax support.
Pension Credit gives you extra money to help with your living costs if you’re over State Pension age and on a low income.
If you need extra help to pay your rent, you could get some financial support. These are called Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP).