Documents from the Peer Challenge held in 2013.
Three Rivers Peer Challenge took place from 10-12 September. It followed a member workshop held on 23rd July.
The end of challenge presentation can be found below:
The Peer Challenge Team was:
- David Hagg, Stroud District Council - Lead Officer
- Dale Birch, Bracknell Forest Council - Lead Member
- Keith House – Eastleigh Borough Council - Member Peer
- Alison Westray-Chapman, Joint Assistant Director of Resources - North East Derbyshire District Council - Officer Peer
- Sue Avery – Peer Challenge Manager
The underlying area of focus was the proposed governance model developed over the summer.
Outputs from the Peer Challenge
The main outputs will be a presentation and a short, summary report of the key findings from the challenge to the Chief Executive and Council Leader.
You can read the summary position statement sent to the review team below: