Contact Details: Driveways and Kerbs

You can apply to Hertfordshire County Council's Highways Department for a kerb to be dropped to enable you to park on your own driveway.

If you want to construct an access to your property over land owned by Three Rivers District Council, please use the Guidance and Application Form for a Vehicle Crossover which can be downloaded below.

Vehicle Crossover Guidance (docx)

Vehicle Crossover Application Form (docx)

Telephone no:
0300 123 4047


Hertfordshire County Council
County Hall
Pegs Lane
SG13 8DQ