Alcohol, entertainment and food licensing

Individuals or organisations which provide certain licensable activities, such as selling alcohol, providing regulated entertainment, or supplying late-night refreshment, must hold licences to authorise these activities, under the Licensing Act 2003.
Apply for a licence to sell alcohol, provide entertainment or serve late-night food and drink
Submit a temporary event notice (TEN) to sell alcohol and provide entertainment on a temporary basis
Information about personal alcohol licences for individuals and how to apply
Object to a licence application or complain about a licensed premises
Apply for, renew, transfer or vary a licence to run a sex establishment
Apply for a hypnotism permit to demonstrate or perform hypnotism for entertainment purposes
Apply for a child performance licence through Hertfordshire County Council
Information and advice on licensable activities