Contact Details: Dog warden and animal welfare

The Animal Welfare and Licensing Inspector should be informed if you find a dog or lose your dog. 

Animal Welfare Concern Report Form

The details of missing cats are also recorded, so we can contact the owner if we receive any information.

The Animal Welfare and Licensing Inspector also deals with:

  • Noise from animals
  • Nuisance / aggressive dogs (If a person is injured by a dog it should be reported to the police on 101 before it is reported to the council)
  • Dog fouling
  • Stray animals
  • Animal welfare matters
  • Animal licensing
  • Anti-social behaviour involving animals

As of 1 April 2016 a Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) in relation to dog control will take effect across the Three Rivers district ...more