Services B

Please click on a link below for contact details for that service.

  • <<
  • 1
  • >>

1 to 10 of 10 results

Benefit Fraud

Telephone number: 0800 458 9200

We want you to take an active role by advising Three Rivers about any person you feel may be receiving benefit which they are not entitled to ...


Boundary Maps

District ward boundary maps and County division maps

Brown Bin

The brown bin, which is collected fortnightly, is for garden waste.

Brownfield Land Register

The Housing and Planning Act (2016) requires local authorities to prepare, maintain and publish a register of brownfield land.

Building control

Contact details for Building Control services which are provided by Hertfordshire Building Control Limited.

Bulky Items

The bulky waste service is for items that are too large to go in bin bags with your normal refuse.

Bus Passes

Hertfordshire County Council is responsible for the administration of the English National Concessionary Travel Scheme (Free Bus Pass Scheme).

Business Rates

Contact details for National Non-Domestic Rates (business rates) department


The Council's Bye-laws for its land and property

  • <<
  • 1
  • >>

1 to 10 of 10 results