In this section
Antisocial behaviour is behaviour that causes harassment, alarm or distress to a person of a different household than the perpetrator.
Antisocial behaviour includes:
- harassment or intimidation, including verbal and written abuse
- damage and vandalism to your property
- noise nuisances, such as loud music playing late at night
- smoke nuisances, such as bonfires
- nuisance behaviour by others, such as drinking or substance misuse
- hate-related incidents directed at another person’s race, sexual orientation, disability, religion or gender identity
- out-of-control animals and dog fowling
- vehicle-related nuisances, such as street cruising and abandoned vehicles
Please report antisocial behaviour to us so that we can investigate. You can also use the button below to follow up on a previously reported incident. If you are a housing association tenant, you should speak to your landlord about antisocial behaviour in the first instance.Report antisocial behaviour
If you are experiencing persistent antisocial behaviour, we advise keeping a diary (docx, 97 KB) of events recording what happened and how it made you feel.
You can also report antisocial behaviour to:
- the police by calling 101
- Crimestoppers on the Crimestoppers website or by calling 0800 555 111
Sign up to receive email updates
Please enter your contact information below.
Three Rivers District Council
Three Rivers House
Herts WD3 1RL
Need help using this website?
Click here for information about accessibility.
To access services provided by central government departments and agencies, visit the GOV.UK website.