Watersmeet Front of House Manager
Front of House Manager at Watersmeet (Casual contract)
Salary: £10.92 per hour
About Three Rivers District Council
Three Rivers District in South West Hertfordshire straddles the north west corner of the M25 on the edge of Greater London. The district is a mixture of beautiful countryside, villages and small towns. The area has a diverse range of sectors and businesses and is a centre for the film industry with Warner Brothers at Leavesden forming part of a studio cluster along with Elstree and Pinewood is a short drive away.
At a glance
• 700 historic assets and 22 conservation areas, 77% of the district is in the Green Belt.
• 1,914 NNDR registered businesses with the economy providing 39,000 jobs
• Very low crime rate
• The district ranks highly for business registrations and start ups with a highly skilled and trained workforce, high
employment levels with GVA and weekly earnings above average
We are looking for a Front of House Manager to join us on a casual contract. The Front of House Manager is responsible for the front of house activity at the venue, and includes managing the dedicated team of volunteers and casual bar staff. The role also includes the management of the bar and foyer areas of the venue.
What we are looking for:-
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a proven interest in Theatre. You will have:
- Experience leading a team, and a strong ability to exercise initiative and take personal responsibility in resolving issues independently
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to work with excellent verbal, interpersonal and good written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills which enable you to work effectively under pressure and have the flexibility to adapt quickly as needed.
- Experience with cash handling.
You will take pride in delivering a clean, safe and enjoyable environment through excellent customer service and attention to detail.
Closing Date: 25 September 2021
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Wendy Stratford Operations & Events Manager, (T:) 01923 727387/ (E:) firstname.lastname@example.org
A basic DBS check will be carried out for this post.