Unlock Your Potential
KICK start a dream career – that’s the aim of "Unlock Your Potential" to provide guidance, coaching and mentoring designed to help over 18s fulfil their employment potential across Three Rivers district.
The Three Rivers Employment Accelerator programme “Unlock your Potential” is being launched by Three Rivers District Council in partnership with Watford Chamber of Commerce.
The new scheme offers anyone over 18 living in Three Rivers the chance to sign up to a flexible three month programme to give them the confidence and guidance to establish a dream career. We particularly want to support those who have experienced difficulties in finding and maintaining work.
Employment and recruitment is changing, your career can be about your potential, who YOU are, what YOU enjoy and what YOU aspire to be.
This personal training programme will give you access to:
- Virtual and face to face mentoring
- Cognitive and Psychometric assessments to help you with direction
- Equal, Diverse, Inclusive & Disability Confident employers that are flexible, understand your needs and drive change on the workplace.
- Job Shops attended by local employers who actually have vacancies
- A Mental Health First Aid Awareness Course
- Career aspiration coaching with someone who tells it as it is
- Mentoring/Neuro Diverse Coaching
- Work Experience Placements
- Unlimited access to a virtual office where you can chat, meet other likeminded people and bounce of others that have been where you are and want to help
The programme also features job shops which will be attended by local employers with vacancies as well as one-to-one career coaching and mentoring and work experience placements.
For more information email: email@example.com
Click here to download a flyer