Support for refugees and asylum seekers

  • Accommodation will be provided through local authorities and not-for-profit organisations. Three Rivers District Council is not a housing provider but is responsible for the housing register and for tackling homelessness. Any temporary accommodation provided to refugees in Three Rivers will be provided outside of the regular social housing list so local people currently on the housing register will not be affected.