Rivertech - Three Rivers Business Hub
Please call 020 8123 4843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to join Rivertech. For more information, visit www.rivertech.space
‘Rivertech’ opened on the 1 June 2016 and is a shared work space for entrepreneurs, freelancers, start-ups and entrepreneurs from Rickmansworth and the surrounding area named. The 'hub' will utilise vacant and underused space from the Council's offices and Basing House in Rickmansworth and will be working with Wimbletech, a Community Interest Company, to help run and manage the Hub.
To help make this a centre of entrepreneurship, users are able to join Rivertech through flexible packages; these range from renting a ‘hot desk’ from £65 per month and ‘fixed desk’ from £95 per month (excluding VAT). Larger space for small companies is also available at a higher rate, dependent on size and availability of floor space.
To help make this a centre of entrepreneurship, users are able to join Rivertech through flexible packages; these range from renting a ‘hot desk’ from £75 per month and ‘fixed desk’ from £115 per month (excluding VAT). Larger space for small companies is also available at a higher rate, dependent on the size and availability of floor space. We have a limited number of rooms for start-ups, entrepreneurs and third-sector businesses starting from £295/m (excluding VAT).
The spaces we have can be booked for community or private spaces from £7.50 per hour and we’re always looking to support local businesses running events with us.
If you’re looking to connect with investors or mentors or have the experience as an investor/mentor, we’ve got opportunities for you to get stuck in!
Rivertech is currently on the lookout for student volunteers, if you’re a local student looking for some exposure to the world of entrepreneurship we can support you by offering you a free workspace and you can help us with local marketing! The best way to get involved in this is to fill out our short typeform here.
With easy access to central London, the site is situated within a fantastic listed building, providing co-working space for entrepreneurs, small teams and startups. The project is all about putting people before profit, aiming to provide the best possible value for the lowest price.
By becoming a member, you will automatically gain access to the vast network of existing Wimbletech members, meaning that everyone from investors, designers and accountants are only a message away.
The objective of the project is to simply and cost-effectively transform the under-utilised space, and create a sustainable, affordable, flexible, local, community space for start-ups and co-workers in the Three Rivers District by:
- Creating local, affordable working space for diverse set of entrepreneurs
- Improving local employment opportunities and spending (in the local area)
- Providing access to innovation, skills and services (for existing local organisations)
- Hosting free community events (members and non-members) to share skills and knowledge
- Increasing footfall and awareness to the Three Rivers Museum
- Increasing footfall into Rickmansworth Town Centre
- Increasing awareness and desirability of the Three Rivers District as a place to live / work
- Generating sustainable, additional revenue for the Three Rivers District Council
- Providing an alternative, local work space for ‘commuters’ (live/work locally!).