Reporting Hate Crime and Hate Incidents

You can report Hate Crimes and Hate Incidents in several ways:

  • Directly to the Police; in an emergency call 999 or call 101 (Hertfordshire Constabulary's non-emergency number)
  • Hate Crime Reporting Centres - some agencies within Three Rivers are now Reporting Centre’s, meaning you can report Hate Crimes/Incidents directly with them instead of going to the Police.
    • Three Rivers District Council by calling 01923 776611.
    • Otley Way Family Centre: 0208 428 5434
    • CAB -  0344 245 1296
  • Online – through the national website for Hate Crimes and Hate Incidents True Vision at