Policing and public safety

If a crime is being committed and it is an emergency please contact the police on 999. 

For all other reports of crime and anti-social behaviour (ASB) please contact the police on 101 or online here

To report crime or ASB anonymously you can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or make a report online.  

Partner organisations

Hertfordshire Constabulary provides policing in Three Rivers.

The Police and Crime Commissioner is responsible for setting the policing budget, holding the Chief Constable to account, determining local policing priorities and representing the views of Hertfordshire's residents.  

For information about Neighbourhood Watch schemes in the district, please see the Neighbourhood Watch page.

You can also sign up to the Online Watch Link (OWL); a tool used by Neighbourhood Watch. OWL keeps communities safe, helps reduce crime and keeps people informed of what's going on locally. It's a shared, secure platform for the public and local authorities at

Community SafetyPolicing and Public Safety