Job vacancies at Three Rivers
Here is a list of all the jobs currently available at Three Rivers District Council. To view the full advertisement for a post and how to apply simply click on the position you are interested in.
Sign up to receive job updates from Three Rivers District Council
Please enter your contact information below.
- THE ROLE: HGV Driver/ Loader
- SALARY: £29,439 per annum, in addition a market factor supplement of £3,000 will be paid which will be reviewed annually.
- CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2022
- THE ROLE: Street Cleanser
- SALARY: £22,369 - £23,620 per annum
- CLOSING DATE: 1 December 2022
- THE ROLE: Watersmeet Marketing Officer
- SALARY: £27,852 - £29,439 (pro rata) per annum
- CLOSING DATE: 11 December 2022
- THE ROLE: Benefits Officer
- SALARY: £31,099 - £34,723
- CLOSING DATE: 12 December 2022
- THE ROLE: Senior Housing Enforcement Officer
- SALARY: £31,895 - £34,373 per annum
- CLOSING DATE: 16 December 2022
- THE ROLE: Committee Manager (Part Time)
- SALARY: £33,820 - £36,298 pro rata, per annum
- CLOSING DATE: 19 December 2022
EXTERNAL PARTNER VACANCIES:
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform all applicants as to whether or not they have been shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Three Rivers District Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the employment and career development of disabled people.
We are committed to improving opportunities for people with disabilities, and are a registered ‘Disability Confident’ employer. If you have a disability and demonstrate that you fulfil the criteria for the role on your application, you will be invited for an interview. If you feel that you could carry out this post with some adjustments, please let us know. If you require particular arrangements made for interview etc (e.g. signing, access), please indicate this on your application.
You can find our privacy notice for job applicants here.