Housing Supply Manager
The Role: Housing Supply Manager
Salary: £34,788 - £37,849
Do you have extensive experience in the housing sector and want to take on a new challenge? Want to support a forward-thinking organisation provide a vital service? If so, read on.
Three Rivers District Council is an ambitious and innovative local public sector organisation. Located in Rickmansworth, South Hertfordshire, we are just a train ride from central London and just outside the M25.
With a population of 86,000, our district combines the best of the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a thriving urban landscape with award-winning leisure facilities and great access to London Underground and Overground Stations.
We are now looking for a Housing Supply Manager to oversee our Housing Supply Team.
- Salary of £34,788 - £37,849 per annum DOE
- Generous employer contribution pension scheme
- 28 days’ holiday (rising to 30 with service)
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted leisure centre membership
- Employee volunteering schemes
- Access to discounted activities and days out
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career in housing to the next level, joining a forward-thinking organisation offering great training and career development opportunities.
You will have the chance to lead a team that provides an integral service to our local communities, enabling you to enhance your experience in both management and the housing sector.
As a Housing Supply Manager, you will lead a small team and take responsibility for the Council’s Housing Register and Housing Allocations policy.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Overseeing the Temporary Accommodation and Rent Deposit Guarantee Schemes
- Managing contracts to support these schemes
- Keeping up to date with all relevant housing legislation and best practice
- Managing the registered provider nominations process
To join us as a Housing Supply Manager, you will need:
- A high level of relevant experience in the housing sector
- An A-level standard of education (or equivalent) or a higher level of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb organisational skills
- The ability to handle challenging situations in a calm and composed manner
We welcome applications from individuals who do not have management experience and are looking for the next step in their career.
Other organisations may call this role Temporary Housing Manager, Housing Contracts Manager, Emergency Housing Manager, Council Housing Manager, Housing Manager, Property Manager, or Lettings Manager.
We would also be interested in speaking to individuals with experience working as a Lettings Co-ordinator, Housing Co-ordinator, Letting and Sales Co-ordinator, Housing Operations Co-ordinator, Estate Agent, or Property Co-ordinator.
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to commence this role on the 1st June 2020 to allow for a handover period.
The closing date for applications is the 2 March 2020.
Please note, candidates will be contacted regarding their applications after this vacancy has closed.
A basic DBS check will be carried out for this post.
To apply for this role, please click here.