Three Rivers District Council's vision is that the district should be a better place for everyone, their neighbourhoods, health, employment and access to services. The aims and priorities for the Council include reducing the eco-footprint of the district and supporting the most vulnerable people.
Improving the energy efficiency of homes and businesses in the district is key to delivering this. Improving energy efficiency can also help to reduce rising energy bills. Advice is provided on improving energy efficiency and also support which maybe available to help with energy bills including:
- Green Home Grant
- Home Energy Efficiency Funding - The larger energy companies are set obligations to install insulation and heating measures in order to achieve reductions in energy usage and heating costs
- Herts Warmer Homes – help to keep warm for vulnerable older people, young children and those with a long term health condition.
- Three Rivers ECO Flex Statement of Intent - eligibility criteria for ECO funding for households on low income, in fuel poverty, and vulnerable to the cold.
- Affordable Warmth Assistance – heating and insulation improvements for low income and vulnerable households.
- Warm Homes Discount - additional assistance with your gas and electricity bills for pensioners and vulnerable customers.
- Home Energy Conservation – a report on what the Council will do over the next 2 years in relation to home energy conservation.
- Business Energy Efficiency - Low Carbon Workspaces energy efficiency grants.
Home Energy Conservation