Health and Wellbeing
The Council and its partners offer a variety of health and wellbeing services for Three Rivers residents. This page has information on the following:
- Winter Fuel Payments
- Social Services, provided by Hertfordshire County Council.
- Information about disabilities
- Finding local health services
- Support for refugees and asylum seekers
- Leisure activities and events
- Healthy Hubs
For NHS advice about healthy living, including eating a balanced diet, healthy weight, exercise, quitting smoking and drinking less alcohol please click here.
Please complete our anonymous Health and Wellbeing survey to help shape and build a robust health map in Three Rivers by clicking the image below.