Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Licences

Any Hackney Carriages (taxis) or Private Hire vehicles that wish to operate in Three Rivers District must be licenced by us. Separate licences will be required for vehicles, drivers and operating companies.
Information for HC and PH drivers regarding processes during
Covid-19 lockdown
Safe travel
Complaints about taxi or private hire drivers, vehicles or operators