Gambling and lotteries

You will need to apply for a gambling licence or permit if you wish to operate any of the following:gambling.png
Small society lotteries - this licences charities and small societies to hold raffles and lotteries
Gambling Premises - such as bingo halls, betting shops
Gaming - including gaming machines and club gaming, e.g. fruit machines in a pub, bridge clubs etc