Family Entertainment Centres


Licensed family entertainment centres are able to offer an unlimited number of category C & D gaming machines. Children are allowed to enter licensed family entertainment centres and to gamble on category D machines. Any category C machines must be located only in over-18 areas.

Should you wish to only provide Category D gaming machines, you can apply for an Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre permit, and be able to offer an unlimited number of Category D gaming machines. Children can have free access and are allowed to gamble on the Category D machines.

Unlicensed FEC gaming permits are granted for ten years, where after the permit must be renewed. There is no annual fee.