When you work for us, you can expect a great range of benefits. Our salaries are competitive, our holiday allowance generous and we are part of a fantastic pension scheme.
All this and a host of discounts, initiatives and loans are available to you when you join our friendly team.
Here’s a bit more detail:
• All staff are entitled to 28 days holiday, in addition to bank holidays. This rises to 30 days after 5 years’ service.
• We will enrol you in the Local Government Pension Scheme and offer a generous employer contribution
• We are part of a national childcare voucher scheme
• Flexible working options including job share or compressed hours
• We’ll offer you an interest free loan so you can buy a season ticket for the bus, train or tube, or if you want to buy a bike
• We offer our staff £100 to ditch their car and commute by foot, bike or bus
• You can access fantastic discounts including reduced gym membership at our local leisure centres, and at lots of retailers across Watford - Need to confirm this
• All staff and their families have access to a free, confidential advice and counselling staff 24/7
• Paid time off for volunteering in the local community
• Staff reward and recognition scheme
• Payment of professional fees where these are required
• Excellent training and development opportunities including Management and Leadership courses
• 20% EE discount available for all employees (12 month + Contracts Only) Only available online or over the phone - Not confirmed as yet for TRDC
At Watford, we strongly believe we are an employer of choice. We provide a comprehensive benefits package, high quality training and career opportunities – all supported by our desire to make sure our staff are healthy and happy.