Electoral Registration



Three Rivers District Council


The Register of Electors was published on the 1 December 2021.

If a person who is qualified to be registered as an elector finds that their name is not included on the Register of Electors for the address where they normally reside, an application for inclusion should be submitted without delay. It’s quicker and more convenient to register online

Application forms are also available from Electoral Services (details printed below) by our Contact us form

Each month I will publish a notice of the names which have been submitted for inclusion, deletion and amendment in the Notice of Alteration. Any elector wishing to lodge an objection to an entry in the Notice must do so in writing not later than 5 days from the day the application is included on the List of Alterations.

Electoral Registration Officer

Electoral Services, Three Rivers House, Northway, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1RL

1 December 2021

The Full and Open Registers

There are two versions of the Register. The Full Register which lists everyone who is entitled to vote is only available to certain people and organisations for specified purposes. The Open Register is available for purchase by anyone who requests it to use for any purpose. You can choose whether or not you wish your name to appear on the Open Register.

To check that you are on the Full Register, or to remove yourself from the Open Register if you have not already done so, telephone the Customer Service Centre on 01923 776611 or by our Contact us form

Why register?

If you are not on the Register you will not be able to vote. The Register can also be used to confirm your address if you apply for a mortgage or other forms of credit.

Methods of voting

You can vote:

  • in person at a polling station
  • by post
  • by proxy. This means someone else votes at your polling station for you.  

If you would like any help or advice on these methods of voting, or to request applications be sent to you, please telephone 01923 776611 or  use our Contact us form