Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative – 2 Full Time (37 hours)
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, team players to join our busy customer service centre.
You should possess excellent communication, numerical and ICT skills with the ability to deliver a high standard of customer service. Experience of working in a challenging customer service environment would be advantageous (preferably multi-service) to enable you to deal with diverse and complex enquiries received within our Customer Service Centre.
You will be required to give a professional and positive image when dealing with the wide and varied range of enquiries for council services received by telephone, visitors and email.
The operational hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30 – 17.30 and Friday 8.30 – 17.00 – we operate a two shift working pattern of 37 hours a week.
• A competitive starting salary £24,439 (including LWF)
• 28 Days Holiday rising to 30 days + Bank Holidays
• Career development – we invest in our staff and operate an academy approach which provides staff with opportunities to progress their career within other council service areas
• A generous employer contribution pension scheme
• Fantastic discounts including reduced gym membership at our local leisure centres and at lots of retailers across Three Rivers and Watford
If you require any further information please contact Mandy Baker, Customer Service Team Manager on 01923 776611.
Closing Date: 22nd August 2021
Successful candidates will be required to pass a Non Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV) Level 2.