Croxley Green Neighbourhood Plan
Croxley Green Parish Council (as the qualifying body) has prepared a draft Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP), entitled “Croxley Green Neighbourhood Plan 2017-2032”, for their Parish with the help of the local community. The NDP sets out a vision for the future of the Parish and planning policies which will be used to determine planning applications locally.
The Croxley Green NDP was submitted for examination on 24 January 2017 and subsequently withdrawn following an independent review of the plan. Croxley Green Parish Council amended the NDP following this review and resubmitted the amended NDP on 6 April 2017. The submission (Regulation 16) consultation was then carried out between 21 April and 2 June 2017.
Three Rivers District Council, with agreement from Croxley Green Parish Council, appointed Ann Skippers BSc (Hons) MRTPI FRSA AoU as the Independent Examiner. Upon initial review of the NDP the Examiner had some questions for both Councils. She also felt that both the SEA and HRA Screenings needed to be done in more detail for the NDP to meet the Basic Conditions. Further work on the SEA and HRA was carried out to produce Screening Reports. The statutory consultees were then consulted on these Reports. This was followed by an additional Regulation 16 consultation on the NDP and Screening Reports between 8 June 2018 and 20 July 2018.
The Croxley Green Neighbourhood Development Plan examination has now been completed and the Examiner submitted their report to Three Rivers District Council on 21 September 2018. The Report recommends that the plan, subject to a number of recommended modifications, should now proceed to referendum. Please see the Examiner’s Report below.
Three Rivers District Council is required by the Neighbourhood Planning (General) and Development Management Procedure (Amendment) Regulations 2017 to make a decision on the Neighbourhood Plan within 5 weeks immediately following the date on which the examiner’s report was received. The Council will then publish a decision statement on its website as soon as possible after the decision is made. Should the Council decide to follow the Examiner's recommendation to make the suggested modifications and proceed to referendum, the date of the referendum will be published on the Council’s website as soon as possible.
Below you can download the draft Croxley Green Neighbourhood Plan, the SAE and HRA Screening Reports, and other supporting documents that were submitted for examination:
- Croxley Green Neighbourhood Plan 2017-2032 (pdf)
- SEA Screening Report (pdf)
- HRA Screening Report (pdf)
- Croxley Green Neighbourhood Plan 2017-2032 Appendices (pdf)
- Basic Conditions Statement (pdf)
- Consultation Statement (pdf)
- Croxley Green Neighbourhood Area Map (pdf)
- Regulation 16 consultation responses (pdf)
- Additional Regulation 16 consultation responses (pdf)
- POSe Ltd Independent Health Check (March 2017) (pdf)
- POSe Ltd Policy Review Tables (March 2017) (pdf)
- POSe Ltd Independent Health Check (April 2016) (pdf)
- POSe Ltd Policy Review Tables (April 2016) (pdf)
The Examiner’s questions and other correspondence relating to the examination can be viewed below:
- Examiners Questions (pdf)
- Croxley Green Parish Council agreement to suspend examination (pdf)
- Croxley Green Parish Council response to Examiner's questions (pdf)
- TRDC response to Examiner's questions (pdf)
- Croxley Green Parish Council response to TRDC comments (pdf)
- Croxley Green Parish Council response to additional Regulation 16 consultation (pdf)
- Croxley Green Parish Council response to draft Examiner's Report (pdf)
- HRA and the Sweetman case letter from Examiner (pdf)
- New NPPF information-note (pdf)
- Croxley Green Parish Council Neighbourhood Plan temporary withdrawal (pdf)