Council Tax - tell us if you are moving in/out

If you are moving into or out of a property within Three Rivers you can report this on-line to us. You will need to have your

  • name
  • address
  • postcode
  • Three Rivers council tax reference number (if moving out)
  • an email address


Use this link to report a change of circumstances online. You will receive an email notification confirming you have told us of your change.