Council Tax Support / Reduction - Appeals

If you receive help to pay your Council Tax (known as Council Tax Support or Council Tax Reduction) you will receive a letter from us telling you about this.

If you do not understand this, please call us on 01923 773138 or e-mail us at and we will do our best to help you.

If you think that the award is wrong and you disagree with the decision we have made, you can ask us to look again at your award of Council Tax Support.  Please write to us at Three Rivers House, Northway, Rickmansworth, WD3 1RL.

When we have looked at it again, we will send you our decision. If you still disagree, you have the right to appeal to an independent body, the Valuation Tribunal.

You will need to fill in an appeal form which you can do at . You must send your appeal to the Tribunal within two months of the date of our decision notice.

Further Information:

If you have any further questions regarding appeals you can contact the Benefit section on 01923 773138 or e-mail












Council Tax BenefitsCouncil Tax Benefits - AppealsHealth