Three Rivers House in Rickmansworth is closed until further notice.
We aim to give a full response to your enquiry within 10 working days. However, there may be a delay in our response to some enquiries due to the continuing impact of Covid-19. We are working hard to balance the delivery of critical services while keeping people safe. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
You can make payments, applications, requests and report faults through a single sign-on portal/account for all council services at my.threerivers.gov.uk
- You can email general enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us if you have a media enquiry
- Contact the Council Tax department
- Contact the Business Rates department
- Compliments and complaints procedure
- How to contact local councillors
- We welcome feedback about the website. If you have any comments, please e-mail email@example.com
The Call Centre is open from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 5pm on Fridays (excluding Bank Holidays) and can be contacted on 01923 776611 (calls may be recorded and monitored).
Please see our Emergency Contacts page for details of how to contact the Council out-of-hours.
For regular and up-to-date information on council news and community events happening in and around Three Rivers local to you;
If English is not your first language and you need help understanding a letter, document, bill, etc, we can help. If you need any information from this website translating you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use the Google Translation service to translate pages on this website.