Three Rivers House in Rickmansworth is closed until further notice.
You can make payments, applications, requests and report faults through a single sign-on portal/account for all council services at my.threerivers.gov.uk
- You can email general enquiries to: email@example.com
- Contact the Council Tax department
- Contact the Business Rates department
- Compliments and complaints procedure
- How to contact local councillors
- We welcome feedback about the website. If you have any comments, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Call Centre is open from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8:30 to 5:00pm on Fridays (excluding Bank Holidays) and can be contacted on 01923 776611 (calls may be recorded and monitored).
Please see our Emergency Contacts page for details of how to contact the Council out-of-hours.
For regular and up-to-date information on council news and community events happening in and around Three Rivers local to you;
If English is not your first language and you need help understanding a letter, document, bill, etc, we can help. If you need any information from this website translating you can email us at email@example.com
You can also use the Google Translation service to translate pages on this website.