Change of Address and Registration

Whether you are moving into, out of or within the District you will need to let us know your new and old address. This will allow for the correct calculation of your Council Tax bill. Normally it is the resident owner or tenant who is the "liable" person and whose name will appear on the Council Tax bill. In some special cases the owner is liable rather than the resident, please contact us if you think that the person billed is wrong.

Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to get help with paying your Council Tax.

Go to our Online Services to view your Council Tax details, sign up for a Direct Debit or search for a Council Tax band.

Discounts and ExemptionsHow to pay your Council Tax