New charging regime in Short-stay Car Parks in Rickmansworth from 16 April 2018
Three Rivers District Council has launched a new service in the short-stay car parks which offers free parking for one hour - with a small charge of only £1.00 to park for a second hour.
One hour of free parking is provided in the short-stay car parks in Rickmansworth (with two hours for £1), which also change to 4-hour maximum stay, including:
- Northway multi-storey Car Park, Upper and Lower decks
- Three Rivers House Rose Garden Car Park
- Three Rivers House Staff Car Park Upper and Lower decks (Saturdays only)
- Talbot Road Car Park 'A' (West of 9 Talbot Road)
- Ebury Road Car Park
The service enables people to park for longer in those car parks with charges of:
- £1 for the second hour
- £2.50 for up to 3 hours
- £4 for up to 4 hours
The new parking payment machines will not accept the use of cash but will accept payment cards, which can be used either as chip&PIN or contactless.
More information is available here.
Please note that none of the Council’s car parks has facilities to accommodate motorhomes.
Rickmansworth, Croxley and London Underground car parks
- For more information on the London Underground car parks in the district, please visit the NCP website .
- An electric vehicle charging point is installed at Community Way car park, off Barton Way, Croxley Green WD3 3SU.