Prices as follows;
- 1 - 3 items £45* (excluding white goods and TVs)
- Additional items (up to a maximum of 6 items) £15* per item
- More than 6 items or a house clearance - quote
- White goods / TVs - £45* per item. This includes fridges, freezers, fridge-freezers, cookers, tumble dryers, washing machines, TVs.
- Pianos £150 from inside, £100 if outside.
- Fluorescent tubes, regardless of amount, will be charged as one item*
* Residents in receipt of certain benefits can have a 50% reduction on marked* prices. Only two reduced collections per year.
You are asked to leave the items outside the front of your property. We may consider entering a property for elderly, infirm or disabled residents only, if unable to place the items outside, however this will be done on a quote basis.
We will collect the items within 21 working days of receipt of your payment. You will receive a telephone call two days before the collection takes place to advise you of when to place the items out. We will collect any time between 7am and 5pm on the given day.
To arrange a collection please contact the Customer Service Centre on 01923 776611
The Household Waste Recycling Centres operated by Hertfordshire County Council will also accept large household items and electrical items. Visit WasteAware or call 0300 1234 051 for your nearest site.
Don't allow your items to be fly tipped.
Furniture reuse schemes