Anti-social Behaviour

**Covid-19 Update**

If a crime is being committed and it is an emergency please contact the Police on 999 an emergency.

For all other reports of crime and anti-social behaviour (ASB) please contact the Police on 101 or online here

To report crime or ASB anonymously you can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or make a report online.  


Our ASB service is responding to an increased level of requests at the moment. You can continue to report ASB issues to us using the online form at : ASB report form


This section contains information on:

  • The Councils Corporate Anti-social Behaviour Policy
  • How you can report anti-social behaviour
  • The Noise App
  • Fix My Street
  • The Community Trigger for anti-social behaviour
  • Frequently asked questions

Further information is also available on the following topics using the links: 

How to report anti-social behaviour

Report Anti-Social Behaviour

Housing Association Tenants report to your own landlord in the first instance.  Your landlord has a duty to manage Anti-Social Behaviour within its housing stock.


Corporate Anti-Social Behaviour Policy

Three Rivers District Council is committed to reducing and preventing anti social behaviour across the district. 

Three Rivers District Council's Corporate Anti-Social Behaviour Policy sets out:

  • the Council's definition of anti-social behaviour
  • the Council's aims in responding to anti-social behaviour
  • responsibilities of different Council services for anti-social behaviour
  • how the Council will approach anti-social behaviour casework
  • how the Council works in partnership to address anti-social behaviour, and
  • the role of other agencies in anti-social behaviour.

You can download the policy here: Corporate Anti-Social Behaviour Policy (pdf)


You can sign up to the Online Watch Link (OWL). OWL keeps communities safe, helps reduce crime and keeps people informed of what's going on locally. It's a shared, secure platform for the public and local authorities to maximise the potential of Neighbourhood

More Information

How to report anti-social behaviour

To report anti social behaviour, please call 01923 776611 or email

You can download and complete a report form here: Anti Social Behaviour Complaint Form (doc)

You can also download and complete a diary sheet to detail behaviour that is occurring on an ongoing basis here: Diary Sheets (doc)

Please send completed forms to the Community Safety Team, Three Rivers House, Northway, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1RL or e-mail them to

You can also make reports to the Police by calling the non-emergency number 101. In an emergency call 999.  

Three Rivers District Council works with other organisations to help report this behaviour, including the Noise App and FixMyStreet App.


The Noise App

the-noise-app.jpgThe app allows you to make short audio recordings of the noise and enter details about the nature of the disturbance using your smartphone which then combine to make an electronic noise diary. This can then easily be sent to the Council's Environmental Health Service for investigation by submitting the complaint via the app. You can download the app for free using your smartphone here:

For information on using the app to see the attached user guide below.The Noise App User Guide (pdf)




A free app called "Fix my Street" is available on smart phones, androids and tablets and can be downloaded now! Simply search for “Fix my Street” in your app store. This app enables the user to report a range of issues, (including fly tipping, graffiti, abandoned trolleys, potholes etc.) by taking a picture of the situation that requires reporting and submitting this. The location will be recorded when submitting the picture and this information will be used to send the report to the relevant Council.

Alternatively you can visit to report issues and provide the required information, which will also be sent to the relevant Council.


Community Trigger for anti-social behaviour

The Community Trigger is a way that members of the public can ask Three Rivers Community Safety Partnership to collectively review their response to complaints of anti-social behaviour. It is there for people to use when they are not satisfied with the response they have received to reporting anti-social behaviour. 

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - please click on the link below

ASB Frequently Asked Questions (docx)


Anti-social BehaviourCommunity Safety