Alcohol and Entertainment Licensing

Individuals or organisations which provide certain licensable activities, such as selling alcohol, providing regulated entertainment, or supplying
late-night refreshment, must hold licences to authorise these activities, under the Licensing Act
Where these activities are intended to take place within Three Rivers District, we are responsible for issuing the licences needed by organisers. 
Current Applications
You can see details of the applications we are currently consulting on here: 
Types of licences 
About the Act
Download the current list of Responsible Authorities here:
Public registers for Licensing Act 2003 are available to view here: