Accident reporting

If your licensed vehicle is involved in an accident which affects the safety, performance or appearance of the vehicle, you must report it to us within 72 hours. 

Please download the form below and email it to us at

Accident Report Form

If your vehicle has a mechanical fault which means that you are provided with a courtesy car you will be required to submit a change of vehicle application which will take up to 48 hours to process. Please note that the driver needs to make the application.