Information about parking permits

In this section

Residents permits

If you live in a Parking Permit Zone, also called a Controlled Parking Zone, you will need to apply for a permit to park in bays on the street.

You can apply for or renew a resident permit online. For instructions on using the online system, see our quick user guide (PDF file, 893 KB).

Apply for or renew a residents permit

Once you have applied and paid for your resident permit, details of your permit will be recorded against your vehicle registration number.

Resident permit terms and conditions (PDF file, 81 KB)

Information on the different Parking Permit Zones across Three Rivers District is available below:

Parking Permit Zone – Bedmond (BED) (PDF)

Parking Permit Zone – Chorleywood - GS, ST and TX (PDF)

Parking Permit Zone – Chorleywood  - NL (PDF)

Parking Permit Zone – Chorleywood  - NL and NS (PDF)

Parking Permit Zone – Chorleywood  - OW (PDF)

Parking Permit Zone – Chorleywood  - OZ (PDF)

Parking Permit Zone – Croxley Green (PDF)

Parking Permit Zone – Kings Langley - RG (PDF)

Parking Permit Zone – Rickmansworth (PDF)


The cost of a resident permit depends on the zone you live in. You can check which zone your address falls into in the Three Rivers Zones List (PDF file, 18 KB).

Parking zones A, A1, B, C, C1, E*, BED*, RG, NS, GS and NL

£75 for the first permit and £138 for the second permit.

*Please note that a second permit is not available in zones E and BED.

Parking zones CG, D, OW, OZ and W

£38 for the first permit and £69 for the second permit.