Child performance licence

Apply for a child performance licence through Hertfordshire County Council

In most cases, children under school leaving age (aged five to 16) must be licensed to perform in certain events in Three Rivers District.

Performances include:

  • films, plays, concerts or other public performances that an audience pays to see or that take place on licensed premises
  • sporting events or modelling assignments where the child is paid

Hertfordshire County Council are responsible for child performance licences in Three Rivers District.

Apply for a child performance licence