Community safety in Three Rivers District
In this section
The Community Safety Partnership (CSP) is a network of public bodies and organisations that work together to reduce crime and antisocial behaviour to keep our communities safe.
The partnership is made up of:
- Three Rivers District Council
- Hertfordshire Constabulary
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Hertfordshire
- Hertfordshire Mind Network
- Hertfordshire Probation Service
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Thrive Homes
- Watford Community Housing
For a summary of the work being undertaken by the CSP, see the Three Rivers Safeguarding and Managing Crime Plan 2021/24 (PDF file, 218 KB).