Local Strategic Partnership Board - 17 March 2021
LOCAL STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP BOARD
17 March 2021
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
1. WELCOME & APOLOGIES
2. MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 20 October 202120-10-20-lsp
3. KICK START SCHEME 20 mins
To receive a presentation from the Apprentices on the Kick Start Scheme at Watford Chamber of Commerce.
4. HERTS MIND NETWORK – MENTAL HEALTH IN THREE RIVERS 10 mins
To receive an update on Herts Mind Network projects in Three Rivers and current mental health issues from Julie Nicholson, Chief Executive and Danielle Levy, Interim Services Manager Community and Complex Needs.
5. COMMUNITY STRATEGY RECOVERY INTERIM UPDATE 10 mins
To receive an update on partnership projects being undertaken to support Covid response and recovery from Shivani Dave, Partnership Feedback and Rebecca Young, Acting Head of Community Partnerships.
6. WEST HERTS HOSPITAL REDEVELOPMENT UPDATE
To receive an update on the Hospital redevelopment from Helen Brown, Communications Director.
7. POLICE AND CRIME COMMISSIONER UPDATE 10 mins
Sara Miles to provide an update from the PCC Board.
8. ADULTS WITH COMPLEX NEEDS – NEW TERMS OF REFERENCE 5 mins
To receive and approve the new Terms of Reference for the Adults with Complex Needs Partnership (Sub – group of the LSP) from Freddy Chester, Partnerships and Projects Officerterms-of-reference-awcn
Watford and Three Rivers Trust Sustainability and Covid Grant Scheme.
Nicky Fawcett, Deputy CEO, W3RT will give an overview to the board.
DATES OF FUTURE MEETINGS:
23 June 2021 10am (Virtually)
20 October 2021 10am (Venue to be confirmed)