In this section
There are 41 noticeboards around the district. The location and number of the noticeboards can be found on the left-hand side of this page.
If you would like to display a poster on these noticeboards, please print the posters in A5 portrait style and send them to the following address at least a month before the event.
Community Noticeboards, C/O Carl Harris, Communications, Three Rivers House, Northway, Rickmansworth, WD3 1RL
- Posters should be no bigger than A5 size and portrait style
- Posters should be received by the 20th of each month to be put up in the last week of that month
- Notice boards will be updated during the last week of each month
- You should clearly indicate the area you would like the posters displayed
- We are unable to return any used or unused posters
- The council cannot guarantee to display your posters or have them displayed on the date of the event as other matters may take preference.
- The noticeboards cannot be used to promote businesses or for any other commercial purposes.
- The council reserves the right to determine what can and cannot be posted on the noticeboards.
The aim of community noticeboards is to inform local people about what is going on in their area; providing information from the Council, Parish Councils, Police, and other partner organisations as well as information on free activities run by local communities and organisations.
As space is limited and cannot be guaranteed, the display of posters and other information is based on the following priorities:
- Statutory information e.g. electoral register notices, notice of elections
- Three Rivers District Council information e.g., council meetings
- Parish Councils information
- Policing information and activities
- Local commercially organised events where there is deemed to be an over-riding benefit to the local community and where the aims coincide with those of Three Rivers District Council
- Promotion of diverse and inclusive events and activities, in keeping with the Council’s values, which are anti-discrimination of any kind
- Details of community organisations, activities and meetings
- Local community organised events, courses and general information.