Nuisances and nuisance reports
In this section
We have a legal duty to ensure that environmental pollution, both domestic and industrial, is kept to a minimum.
Environmental pollution includes:
- noise from domestic and commercial premises
- smoke from premises and air quality
- artificial light pollution
- smells and odour from industry, trade and business premises
- accumulation or deposits on premises
- insect and fly infestations from industrial, trade or business premises
To make a report about accumulation or deposits on premises please call our Customers Services team or use our Contact Us form. This will then be dealt with by our Environmental Protect team.
To make a nuisance report about light, odour, smoke or noise, please use our dedicated online form:Make a nuisance complaint