The Planning web pages comprise the following sections:
- Do you need Planning Permission?
- The Planning Application Process
- Making an Application
- Search and Comment on Planning Applications
- Enforcement: Reporting unauthorised works
- Planning Policy
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Planning - Contact Us
- Customer Service Charters & Performance
- How we process your personal data
Planning Constraint Checker:
Use the Interactive Policies Map 2014 to ascertain what planning policies affect a particular property or area of land within the District.
Conservation Areas Listed Buildings Green Belt Flood Risk
For more information on the above please see Planning News for more details.
The Validation Checklist has been updated following a recent consultation whereby views, opinions and feedback were sought.
For all the latest planning news including previous updates concerning changes at District level please view Planning News.
Three Rivers District Council Latest Planning News
(e.g. Recent changes to Planning Legislation; Recent Agents Forum)
Planning - Home PagePlanning - Latest News