When you move into Three Rivers

Once you've moved, you may need the following services to help you get settled.
Delivering the latest news from Three Rivers direct to your inbox.
Information on registering to vote, including changes to postal and proxy voting applications
Subscribe to or renew your garden waste collection service
Information about parking permits
The home of the Three Rivers District Council Planning department. It contains all the relevant links to the planning process, submitting comments on applications, what to submit and provides updates on all the latest planning changes both nationally and within the District.
Check which bin your rubbish belongs in
Pay your Council Tax, manage your Council Tax online, apply for refunds and reductions, change your details and make other enquiries.