Apply for an assisted bin collection

Request an assisted collection if you cannot move your bins yourself

If you are elderly, infirm or disabled and there is no one living with you who can help you move your bins, you can apply for an assisted bin collection.

Your bins must be visible and in front of your home on the day of your collection, but they do not need to be brought to the boundary of your property.

Apply for an assisted collection