Tennis in Three Rivers
Tennis is a fantastic activity to help both your physical and mental wellbeing and Three Rivers has a number of park tennis venues ideally located to provide the perfect environment to enjoy playing tennis with friends or family.
Through our partnership with the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) we have implemented a managed online court booking system - all courts remain free for all members of the community to use but our new, simple and free booking process allows you to reserve and book a court at any of park sites.
How to book the courts for free
1. Visit https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/ThreeRiversParkTennis and login or create a ClubSpark account to register
2. Select your venue and click "Book a Court"
3. Select your playing time and click to book
4. Complete your booking and bring a copy of the booking confirmation email with you when play (print or save on your phone).
Please only use the courts for the period you have booked and respect the self policing nature of reserving court time. You may be asked to provide proof of your court booking. Three Rivers District Council reserves the right to close tennis facilities if these measures are not respected.
Private coaching is not permitted on any of our sites without written permission from the Council.
Park Court Locations
Courts can be found at the following locations:
- Abbots Langley - Manor House Grounds, WD5 0DD (three courts)*
- Abbots Langley - Leavesden Country Park, WD5 0NX (two courts)**
- Chorleywood - Chorleywood House Grounds, WD3 5SL (three courts)
- Croxley Green - Baldwins Lane Playing Fields, WD3 3LE (two courts)
- Eastbury - Eastbury Recreation Ground, HA6 3HU (four courts)
- Maple Cross - Denham Way Playing Fields, WD3 9SL (two courts)
- Rickmansworth - Scotsbridge Playing Fields, WD3 1AT (three courts)
- South Oxhey - South Oxhey Playing Fields, WD19 4LT (two courts)
*Managed by ALPC. **Managed by YMCA.
Get Set 4 Tennis - providing community tennis coaching in Three Rivers
Working in conjunction with Three Rivers Council, Get Set 4 Tennis (GS4T) provides an inclusive and comprehensive community coaching programme on the tennis courts at Denham Way Playing Fields, Maple Cross, no matter the age or standard.
For more information visit https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/getset4tennis.